[Cmake] Modules/FindPythonLibs.cmake

Sebastien BARRE sebastien at barre.nom.fr
Fri May 11 10:52:21 EDT 2001

Hi

Seems to me that Ken has commited a FindPythonLibs.cmake module (shouldn't
it be named FindPython.cmake instead ?)

Is it just a reminder for I've said about the Python registry keys to use,
or is someone really working on that registry issue ?

FIND_LIBRARY(PYTHON_LIBRARY python python21 python20
   PATHS
   /usr/lib
   /usr/local/lib
   [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Python\PythonCore\2.1\InstallPath]/libs
   [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Python\PythonCore\2.0\InstallPath]/libs
)

Do you plan to rely on the [] around the key, or do we need a REGISTRY
parameter  like :

FIND_LIBRARY(PYTHON_LIBRARY python python21 python20
   PATHS
   /usr/lib
   /usr/local/lib
  REGISTRY