[Cmake] Modifying the .dsptemplate files

Ian Scott ian.m.scott at stud.man.ac.uk
Tue May 1 12:29:40 EDT 2001

The sort of configurations I want to use right now are

Debug (Use static standard libraries)
Release (Use static standard libraries)

I suspect we would also want to add the following at some point;

Release (Use static standard libraries) with debug information
Release (Use static standard libraries) with inlining turned off and
profiling enabled.

So I guess the answer is that whilst I only have a limited set of required
configurations, in general there are more options that is reasonable to hard
code into cmake. For example, at Manchester we would also be interested in
using it to build some QT code. This would require the custom build options
to be enabled in the DSP files. Mind you this would probably require
modification of the CMake code itself.

Ian.