[Cmake] Modifying the .dsptemplate files

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Tue May 1 11:57:10 EDT 2001

Are the VXL configurations that special to VXL?  If you want to add useful
configurations, they could be added to CMake.

Our future plans include a binary installation of CMake so CMake does
not have to be part of the source tree being built.   However, I sort of
thought that we could make one configuration set that would fit all.

-bill