[cmake-developers] CPack API redesign

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 17:32:19 EDT 2010

2010/8/11 Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com>:
> On 08/11/2010 02:43 PM, Eric Noulard wrote:
>> 2010/8/11 Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com>:
>>> I rebased/squashed the commits into a single change and merged
>>> the topic to next:
>>>
>>>  http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=log;h=299f3246
>>
>> Just nice, thanks.
>
> FYI, I had to merge in a couple of warning fixes:
>
>  http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=log;h=632c2659
>  http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=31a313d4

Noted, thank you for fixing my mistakes :-)

However,

I usually take care of warnings (some of them may be harmful)
so I'm pretty I didn't have those.

Did you get those warnings with MSVC or did any version  of gcc
provide the same warnings ?

Another gitish question:

When you want to develop something that is only in next (and not in master)
is it acceptable to branch from next and then merge to next
or is there a better git workflow ?

--
Erk
http://www.april.org