[CDash] Build logs

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Fri Jan 31 13:52:45 UTC 2020

Hi John,

I have an older CDash server running some build of the old repo
somewhere between the 2.0 and 2.2 releases of CDash. I also have admin
privileges on it and can login to the server it's on with ssh.

If I look at my own user page when I'm logged into it, I have a link
for "CDash Logs" which goes to the "loggingAdministration.php" page,
and it appears to display the entire contents of the CDash log file
within my browser when I click on it. My log is only about 10,000
lines long, and does not have a lot of errors in it.

Not sure if it's still the same with a more up to date checkout / release.

Do you have admin privileges, or access to the server it's running on?

HTH,
David C.