[CDash] LDAP Authentication Issues

Chuck Atkins chuck.atkins at kitware.com
Mon Mar 25 15:22:09 UTC 2019

It may be possible that there's a failure in authenticating the ssl cert of
your domain controller.  Try adding the domain controller's public cert to
your system's ssl trust store (how to do that is different for each linux
distribution and ssl implementation

Chuck Atkins
Staff R&D Engineer, Scientific Computing
Kitware, Inc.