[CDash] About my.cdash.org

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Tue Jul 30 16:06:14 UTC 2019

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 11:53 AM Fabian Wein <fabian.wein at fau.de> wrote:

> We used to use cdash for our project since years.
>
> Now our academic project is going open source and I'm setting up a new
> cdash instance locally.
>
> I still have issues there, but before I go into detail, I want to know if
> there is more information about the public my.cdash.org hosting.
> I could not find more information about the service, probably it simply
> doesn't make sense to have an own instance running?
>
> Our workflow is based on cdash and it shall be reliable and accessible.
> But in the end it is "just" an academic open source project.

my.cdash.org is a freely available public CDash server. Anyone can register
an account and create a project there. To conserve bandwidth and disk
space, projects are limited to 500 builds. It sounds like it would be a
good fit for your needs. We welcome you to give it a try & let us know what
you think.