[CDash] About my.cdash.org

Fabian Wein fabian.wein at fau.de
Tue Jul 30 15:53:38 UTC 2019

We used to use cdash for our project since years.

Now our academic project is going open source and I'm setting up a new cdash instance locally.

I still have issues there, but before I go into detail, I want to know if there is more information about the public my.cdash.org hosting.
I could not find more information about the service, probably it simply doesn't make sense to have an own instance running?

Our workflow is based on cdash and it shall be reliable and accessible. But in the end it is "just" an academic open source project.

Thanks for your thoughts,

Fabian