[CDash] GitHub Status API support

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 00:30:20 UTC 2019

Surely there's a way to query for the build id given the components
that go into making up the unique key (build stamp, build type, site,
.... I can't remember all the components required to get the unique
key....?)

Is there a way to send that up to CDash and get a build id response
back? (Because those things should be well-known by the dashboard
submitter.)