[CDash] Submission details "empty"

Dinkelacker, Stefan s.dinkelacker at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Sun Apr 14 05:49:49 UTC 2019

Some additions:

Server: CentOS 7.6.1810, PHP 7.2.17 w/ php-fpm (ius-community repo), MariaDB 5.5.60

Build clients: Windows 10 w/ Visual Studio 2017 & 2019

I logged the database queries for a submission and basically there is no INSERT into the relevant tables like builderror when I provoke an error in the source code *but* interestingly all the test related tables are filled and I can browse the test results.

Also there is no error in the database log files. These are the tables that something was inserted into:

build
build2configure
build2group
build2note
build2test
build2update
buildtesttime
buildupdate
configure
feed
label
label2build
label2test
note
pending_submissions
subproject
subproject2subproject
test
testmeasurement

So my current assumption is that the issue is on the PHP-side of CDash as the relevant queries are not even sent to the database server while some of them like everything related to testing are sent just fine?