[CDash] Custom columns in the dashboard

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Dec 7 15:41:01 UTC 2017

Zack

Thank you for that information. Browsing the dashboards I wonder ...

Are you performing a build step with a custom “code analysis” command, then submitting the results of the build step to a special Track - called scan-build - that’s what I am guessing is going on. If that is the case - yes perfect - it would be fine to do that (maybe not as nice as a column, but I’ll take what’s on offer if it requires no work!).

Would it be too much to ask if you can point me to a cmake example that I can copy’n’paste to try it out without getting it wrong the first few time?

thanks

JB