[CDash] ctest -D <dashboard>, Nightly, Continuous, or Experimental?

Niels Dekker niels_dekker_address_until_2018 at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 4 17:12:23 UTC 2017

Thank you for answering my questions, Zack.

I'm also interested to hear about your plans to revamp and upgrade
my.cdash.org  Hope it will include secure (HTTPS) connection at the
login page. I didn't feel entirely at ease, entering my mail address and
password at an insecure HTTP page.

Unfortunately I do already get the message, "The project SuperElastix
has reached the maximum daily upload quota. You should upgrade to a
premium account to avoid missing builds". Did I really already exceed
100MB (the daily upload quota, according to
http://my.cdash.org/router.php?page=proSubscribe)?

Kind regards, Niels