[CDash] email credentials

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 18:39:30 UTC 2016

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, the internal network I'm referring to is largely
ad-hoc, the CDash installation is on an AWS instance in the cloud, and
the only emails I can use to send are my own personal ones via SMTP on
"other people's servers" not inside the internal network...

I guess I can try to set up SMTP with a localhost restriction on the
AWS instance...

Thanks for the advice,
David C.