[CDash] [Cdash] Problem sorting by the Time column

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Mon Oct 26 18:38:54 UTC 2015

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 11:03 AM, Nils Gladitz <nilsgladitz at gmail.com>
wrote:

> After following the discussion here I updated my site (nibble) accordingly.
>
> My MySQL submission now mostly works (3 remaining failures) but PostgreSQL
> seems to be still mostly broken (80 failures).

Thanks for taking the time to update your site.

I'm also running a  PostgreSQL submission (nix.kitware) and I'm not
encountering the same failing tests that you are.  It looks like your site
is failing during the install test, but further details are scarce.  If you
get a chance, could you see if there's any relevant details in any of the
error logs (CDash/PHP/postgres)?