[CDash] [Cdash] Problem sorting by the Time column

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Fri Oct 23 18:04:42 UTC 2015

On a not unrelated note...

Since this set of updates:
https://open.cdash.org/viewChanges.php?project=CDash&date=2015-10-07

80+ tests are failing persistently on multiple submitters every night
on the CDash dashboard.

Are any of the 3 authors involved (you, Patrick Reynolds and Jamie
Snape) planning to fix these test failures?

Even before that, there were a handful of persistently failing tests
on several dashboard submitters.

I know from painful experience that it is difficult to diagnose CDash
test failures sometimes, but the current state of the system would
appear to be quite miserable. Only 1 out of 85 tests passes on the
machine I'm submitting a dashboard from.....

??