[Cdash] length of time item remains on dashboard

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Fri May 15 20:21:04 UTC 2015

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 3:40 PM, Foucar, James G <jgfouca at sandia.gov> wrote:

>  Hello,
>
>  My current project has a number of “Nightly” tests that run for several
> days. The issue I’m having is that these builds are posted to CDash and
> only remain on the Nightly dashboard for about 24 hours. I really love for
> the dashboard to display a build until a newer build with the same name is
> submitted. Is this possible?

Not that I know of.  As you noticed, CDash currently only supports
reporting build results on a day to day basis.  It would be nice if this
behavior could be configured differently per build group: daily, weekly,
last N builds, etc.  As things are now, the only workaround I can think of
would be to resubmit the same .xml files day after day.