[Cdash] Some issues with github/master version

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Sun Feb 1 19:52:22 UTC 2015

Hi Volkan,

Thanks for your patches.

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 4:42 AM, Volkan Gezer <vlkngzr at gmail.com> wrote:

> So the fix is here: https://github.com/Kitware/CDash/pull/16
>
> Basically, it was overridden by !important by common.css.

Based on your contribution, Zack created an other PR. I just tested and
fixes the issue.
See https://github.com/Kitware/CDash/pull/17

> Just a quick question to work on it. Why do we have jquery.mobile?

If you use url like:

https://open.cdash.org/iphone/

You can see the mobile version.

As a first step, it would be great to generalize this and be able to use
the following url :

https://open.cdash.org/mobile/

> Currently it seems we do not have a mobile theme. Can we make the
> design responsive so that it does not include jquery.mobile when we
> are using desktop browsers?

Including  jquery.mobile only when needed makes sense.

Thanks for your help,
Jc

--
+1 919 869 8849