[Cdash] Allow multiple coverage submissions for the same buildid

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 10:35:05 UTC 2015

Why not simply submit another build with the second coverage type (and
a different build name)?

I think you'll also need to decide how to handle multiple coverage
types from the link on top level page, and on the coverage summary
page itself. (Either links to multiple summaries, or a summary that
takes into account multiple types.)

Certainly more work than simply adding to the primary key...