[Cdash] Problems upgrading cdash 2.0.2 to 2.2.2

Mathias Bavay bavay at slf.ch
Fri Nov 14 14:11:27 UTC 2014

Hi Julien,

I created the tables by running and providing the mysql_admin password
when requested:
mysql cdash < cdash-upgrade-2.0-2.2.sql -u {mysql_admin} -p

And then manually upgraded the version by running
YourCDashURL/upgrade.php?upgrade-2-2=1

I checked, the tables have been created in mysql and the version
information is alright.

I don't have the message about the database schema anymore and it did
not generate any logs. I can now enter in the dashboard and see the
tests. However every test appears 4 times (with the same status and
duration). And when I try to visualize any of the graphs ("Test Time"
for example, nothing happens). Is this normal? (in tried in both firefox
and chromium)

Mathias