[Cdash] proposed patches

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 16:29:09 UTC 2014

Oops.

My patch file #5 still had "return unlink" lines at the top of the two
unlink wrappers. Which means they're essentially equivalent to raw
unlink calls, and that resulted in these 4 test failures on the
Experimental dashboard I just submitted:

http://open.cdash.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=3260536

The new patch #5 file is now attached here..... and I'll re-run another
Experimental to prove that some of these tests are now fixed with the
test suite unlink wrapper.

I'll reply again with those results soon.

Thanks,
David C.