[Cdash] Flag test as skipped or not run at runtime

Matt.Bolger at csiro.au Matt.Bolger at csiro.au
Wed Jun 4 23:50:53 UTC 2014

Would there be any support to still request a regex based solution as well at some point in the future as was suggested as an option in the bug? Something like:

SET_TESTS_PROPERTIES(MyTest PROPERTIES SKIPPED_REGULAR_EXPRESSION "SKIP;SKIPPED")

I know I really should take a closer look at the codebase myself to see if I contribute :)

Cheers
Matt