[Cdash] Show results from the bullseye coverage in CDash

norulez at me.com norulez at me.com
Mon Jul 14 22:01:00 UTC 2014

Hello,

I use bullseye coverage to perform coverage analysis on windows.

We have 2 dashboard (CDash) machines (productive, testing)

On the testing machine I could click on a file in CDash to display the coverage analyze for the selected file.
On the productive machine I doesn't have those links.

Does anybody know why the file links aren't shown, or where the problem could be that they aren't shown?

I also tried to update to CDash 2.2.2 with no luck.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards