[Cdash] Registered users and Perforce

Pedro Navarro pnavarro at netflix.com
Fri Nov 8 18:46:06 UTC 2013

Hi Julien,

So this means that CDash is expecting "author" to be the user name
(pnavarro) and not the full name (Pedro Navarro), right? Wouldn't it make
more sense, then, to add a new "Full Name" field that, if not set by the
VCS would be a duplicate of the "author" field? For the daily updates view
(or build update view) the mailto: link would display "full name" but in
other places, especially SQL joins the "author" field would be used as it
is now.

Pedro