[Cdash] Fwd: [CMake] HTTP Content-Length missing

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Tue Mar 5 00:55:06 UTC 2013

Martin,

Sorry I should have been more clear. To submit the file with curl:
curl -T File.xml http://localhost/cdash/submit.php?project=MyProject

Also, maybe the answer here can help with your issue
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cdash/2009-November/000591.html

Which version of CTest, CDash and which OS are you using to host CDash?

Julien