[Cdash] Upgrading DB to version 2.2 doesn't work

Igor Murzov e-mail at date.by
Wed Aug 7 17:44:38 UTC 2013

В Tue, 06 Aug 2013 09:45:07 +0200
Julien Jomier <julien.jomier at kitware.com> пишет:

> Hi Igor,
>
> The changes to the buildupdate table were done in CDash 2.0.2
> therefore it's considered part of the 2.0->2.2 upgrade. In any case,
> the query should just return an empty result, I don't understand why
> you are getting an "Internal Server error".

After following line has been executed:

 upgrade.php:880  $query = pdo_query("SELECT buildid FROM buildupdate");

pdo_fetch_array() is called:

 upgrade.php:881  $query_array = pdo_fetch_array($query)

which in turn executes $query_array->fetch():

 cdash/pdocore.php:138  $result->fetch($result_type);

which leads to fatal php error:

 PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object
 in /var/www/cdash/cdash/pdocore.php on line 138, referer:
 http://host/cdash/upgrade.php

-- Igor