[Cdash] Expected Build cannot be removed?

Kilgus, Thomas t.kilgus at Dkfz-Heidelberg.de
Tue Apr 2 08:10:13 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

we are running CDash 2.0.2 for our project and since a few weeks we have the problem that expected builds (which are not submitting results anymore) cannot be removed from the dashboard. It used to work with a click on the build name (see the image I uploaded here, because it's a bit hard to describe: http://imageshack.us/f/689/expectedbuildnotremovab.png/ ) but it doesn't work anymore. (Simply nothing happens, if you press it.) We had no changes or updates. We also tried to search in the admin options for a solution but could not find anything. Did anyone experience similar behavior?

Regards,
Thomas

Thomas Kilgus
German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)
Div. Medical and Biological Informatics
Junior group: Computer-assisted Interventions (E131)
Im Neuenheimer Feld 280
69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Phone: +49(0) 6221-42-3545