[Cdash] [EXTERNAL] Multiple labels on a single buildfailure

Wolfenbarger, Paul R prwolfe at sandia.gov
Mon Apr 1 18:25:13 UTC 2013

I found the issue here (although I am unsure why it works without the extra labels – should trace that down.)  There is a patch included here – if you would prefer a different format let me know.

Thanks!

diff -w newCDash/models/buildfailure.php Cdash-2-0-2/models/buildfailure.php
150,152c150
<     // Insert the arguments if we have any
<     if(!empty($argumentids))
<       {
---
>     // Insert the argument