[Cdash] Minimal XML submission

Nicolas Rannou nicolas.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:17:04 UTC 2011

Hello,

I would like to submit a homemade Build.xml to my cdash server.
I tried to mimic the XML format. (http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/CDash:XML)
The submission is successful..
On my CDash server, the number of submissions for the project increases and
the last submission date is updated.
Nevertheless, if I go on the project dashboard everything is empty.

A real "Build.xml" (built by CTest) shows up correctly on the server. So I
must be doing something wrong.

I couldn't find any documentation about the required fields, the meaning of
the fields or if a field as to be unique. (like build time, build stamp?)

Is there such kind of documentation somewhere?

Please find below the kind of file I would like to submit:
Which format is used by Start/EndBuildTime?

Thanks,
Nicolas

<?xml version="1.0" ?>

<Site BuildName="My build name">

<Build>

  <StartDateTime> Oct 26 08:57 EDT </StartDateTime>

  <StartBuildTime> 1234567890 </StartBuildTime>

  <BuildCommand>This is a build command </BuildCommand>

  <EndDateTime> Oct 26 17:25 EDT </EndDateTime>

  <EndBuildTime> 1319577907 </EndBuildTime>

</Build>

</Site>