[Cdash] CDash Schedule Builds Setup Issues

Hauke Heibel hauke.heibel at googlemail.com
Mon May 30 21:34:59 UTC 2011

Hi,

I just tried to setup CDash @home. I've read both articles [1] and [2]
but ran into difficulties.

First, even though I have set $CDASH_MANAGE_CLIENTS to 1, I do not see
the "Clients" tab. Could it be that it is only visible when clients
have registered?

The second issue is that on the repository tab, I managed to add a
Gitweb repository but I fail to add a second git repository. Whenever
I enter something in the "Repository:" field and hit "Update Project"
the field is cleared. I am now a bit lost and it would be great if you
cold help me out.

The second git repository I intend to add is gitolite controlled (on
the same machine), so I need SSH access. I created proper keys for
www-data (a bit hacky) but it works. Also, I added public access via
Gitweb even though I already have repositories behind Redmine but they
are not publicly visible and require me to log in.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Hauke

---