[Cdash] test.xml results are not being merged

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jun 23 14:28:23 UTC 2011

Is there anything in the cdash.log file about sql errors or anything else
related to submitting the 2nd Test_2.xml file...?

As I said in the thread you refer to, "It's not well defined what it will do
in such cases" -- whenever something is "not well-defined" you probably
shouldn't count on the behavior staying stable over time.

What version of CDash are you using on the server?
What version of ctest are you using to submit?