[Cdash] Submitting images as part of test results to dashboard

Anoop Mullur mullur1729 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 01:28:11 UTC 2011

Hi,

I am using CDash 1.8.2, and was trying to submit a .jpg or .png image to the
dashboard using this command when I create the test in my CMakeLists file.

set_tests_properties(testname PROPERTY ATTACHED_FILES name.jpg)

When I looked at the dashboard, the file showed up as a bunch of characters
and not an image. Is this the right way to do it?

I have seen images uploaded on the Paraview or VTK public dashboard, so I
guess this is possible.

Thanks,

Anoop