[Cdash] strange display issues w/Dashboard

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Sep 17 17:15:29 UTC 2010

What appears in the "Testing/Temporary" directory in your build tree?

Is there a "Test.xml" file in Testing/201009XX that shows some non-zero
number of passing/failing tests?

What version of cmake are you using to configure and build this project?

Can you zip up the "Testing" directory and post it somewhere for inspection?

Thanks,
David

(This is mystifying.......)