[Cdash] Configuration page will not load

Konrad, Karl-Heinz kkonrad at wai.com
Mon May 17 22:27:08 UTC 2010

Yup...thanks, woking now.

Have a great day!

khk
Weidlinger Associates, Inc. made the following annotations.

“This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you.”

“Please consider our environment before printing this email.”