[Cdash] CDash: displaying Labels for test-only submits

Martin Beaudoin beaudoin.martin at gmail.com
Tue May 18 01:37:47 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have a large project configured for CDash. I am currently in the process
of splitting it into sub-projects.

One of the sub-project is a TEST-only project, no build sections.

I configured CDash to show the submit labels.

CDash will display the Labels properly for all the sub-projects with build
parts.
CDash will not display the Label for the TEST-only subproject.

Is this normal behaviour?

I tried with both CDash-1.6.4 and the latest version available from the svn
trunk. Same result.

All the correct labels are present in the XML files transferred to CDash, so
the information is available.

I am using CMake/CTest version 2.8.0.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Regards,