[Cdash] Test.xml submitted but not on dashboard

beaudoin.martin at ireq.ca beaudoin.martin at ireq.ca
Tue Mar 2 04:06:18 UTC 2010

Hello Julien,

Yep, setting CDASH_USE_COMPRESSION = 0;  did the trick.
I can now see my test results through the Web interface, and also see a copy of my Test.xml file stored under the backup directory.

I made sure to recompile php with the option "--enable-zip", but I guess something else is missing.

Thanks a lot fro your help; I guess the rest of the solution will come from revisiting my PHP configuration in order to find the missing piece, and possibly reactivating the file compression option.

Best regards,

Martin