[Cdash] ctest_empty_binary_directory()

Chris Hillery chillery+cmake at lambda.nu
Mon Jun 21 23:18:48 UTC 2010

The docs don't specify that, it's true. (And they probably should.) It's a
little clearer once you know that cmake ascribes a specific meaning to the
term "binary directory" - it's a directory created as part of a cmake build
process where binaries (and other derived objects) are stored. So, probably,
if that's not the kind of directory you wanted to remove, you wouldn't have
thought to use ctest_empty_binary_directory() for that purpose.

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery