[Cdash] ctest_empty_binary_directory()

Larry Procter larry at transpireinc.com
Mon Jun 21 20:52:33 UTC 2010

Thanks to all. This works now that I got my head out of other languages
that use "," to separate args! Ahhhhh. My stupid!

As for the ctest_empty_binary_directory(dir), I was not aware that it
required a directory containing a CMakeCache.txt file.  I didn't see
this in the documentation.

Thanks for all the help,

Larry