[Cdash] ctest_empty_binary_directory()

Chris Hillery chillery+cmake at lambda.nu
Mon Jun 21 19:46:38 UTC 2010

CTEST_EMPTY_BINARY_DIRECTORY is intended to clear out the entire build
directory prior to a build. I'm not sure what tests it does to be sure
nothing bad happens, but they probably are the reason that it's not deleting
an arbitrary directory for you.

If you just want to delete a directory and its contents, use FILE
(REMOVE_RECURSE) (which works in cmake or ctest).

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery