[Cdash] CDash installation

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jan 27 15:36:40 UTC 2010

Since this is common, it might be best to put a sort of include guard around
the "include(config.local.php)" line...

Maybe check if the __FILE__ name is config.local.php and don't do it if
so...

Enforcing something in code when possible is frequently a better solution
than simply documenting on wikis or in comments.

2 cents,
David