[Cdash] CDash installation

Daniel Bentley daniel at sci.utah.edu
Tue Jan 26 23:04:38 UTC 2010

Checked that libapache2-mod-php5 in installed (it is) and working (as
evidenced in my php test pages).

I installed phpmyadmin (though I'm more a CLI guy), and phpMyAdmin works
as expected.  Trying CDash after installing phpMyAdmin, gives me the
same problems as before.

And yes, in the output of phpinfo() there are sections for curl, gd,
mysql, and xsl, all of which show as 'enabled'.

-Daniel