[Cdash] KWStyle checking + CDash submission

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Wed Feb 10 16:37:26 UTC 2010

Hi Olivier,

The current implementation of KWStyle is not supported very well in
CDash (it was implement for Dart a long time ago). Therefore the HTML
generation is not working and you won't be able to see the annotated
code in CDash (like coverage for instance), but you will get style
errors as build errors. (The way it used to work is that KWStyle will
send links to web pages for Dart to display them).

That being said, we are working on implementing full support for KWStyle
in CDash and have KWStyle generate XML files that will be parsed and
displayed correctly by CDash. I would expect this to happen in the near
future.

Regarding the group, we usually create a "Style" group to make it more
clear on the dashboard but it's really up to you.

Julien