[Cdash] Changes to XML format on 1.7?

Perry Ismangil perry at teluu.com
Tue Feb 2 15:10:10 UTC 2010

Ah, ok. That may require some major tweaking on our submitter, I will
get back to you on that.

--
Perry Ismangil
Managing Partner

Teluu - Communicate Everywhere

E perry at teluu.com
twitter.com/ismangil
T +44 114 299 8883
F +44 709 216 3097
W http://www.teluu.com

23 Langdon Street, Sheffield S11 8BH, United Kingdom

Registered in England as Teluu LLP, no. OC323977