[Cdash] Missing Warnings on CDash when there are no errors

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Apr 27 10:45:10 UTC 2010

If there are no warnings in the Build.xml file, then ctest did not detect
any warnings.

What is the text of the warnings you see if you do a build manually that has
no errors....?

If you run one of the compile command lines that produces warnings, what
does the compiler return to the shell? Is it 0, or non-zero?

Are you using CTEST_USE_LAUNCHERS?

Let us know,
David