[Cdash] OT: Question about cdash.org

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sun Oct 25 04:21:51 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm sorry if my question does not belong to the list,
but I'm not sure where to ask.
I registered a project on my.cdash.org:

http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=libLAS

but it is not accessible if I'm not logged in.
In the settings, I see that "public" checkbox is cleared
and as far as I read the note correctly, this setting
belongs to the ones that should be paid for.

However, I see number of projects that are visible to
anonymous visitors and AFAIK those projects do not
used the non-free subscription, for example:

http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=OpenSceneGraph
http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=Boost

and many more.

I found old thread "Making a dashboard public?"
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cdash/2008-October/000331.html
but it isn't very helpful - I believe when I was registering
my project I did not selected to make it private, so I assume
I also registered public project as the thread poster.

Perhaps someone here could explain me if and how I can
make my project dashboard visible to anonymous visitors.

Best regards,