[Cdash] Test output size

Tobias Kaupp t.kaupp at cas.edu.au
Tue Nov 10 02:43:44 UTC 2009

Martin,

thanks for the hint. There is a second way of configuring the max output as
described here:
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_Testing_With_CTest#Customizing_CTest

I committed my CTestCustom.cmake to the top level source directory and added
the following to the top level CMakeLists.txt:

configure_file(CTestCustom.cmake ${CMAKE_BINARY_DIR}/CTestCustom.cmake
COPYONLY)

Maybe these instructions could be added to the Wiki?

Regards, Tobias

Email:  t.kaupp at cas.edu.au
Web:    http://www.cas.edu.au/content.php/232.html?personid=45