[Cdash] [CMake] Setting up weekly tests using ctest

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Jul 10 11:24:09 UTC 2009

Make a "Weekly" build group for your CDash project. Name your builds
according to some naming convention that makes sense to you (distinct/unique
compared to the "Nightly" builds), and then simply assign those build names
from those sites to the "Weekly" group.

Let me know if you need more info : it should be really straightforward if
you are the CDash project administrator.

HTH,
David