[Cdash] dynamicanalysisdefect.value: string or numeric?

Markus Grabner grabner at icg.tugraz.at
Tue Sep 30 16:13:22 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag 30 September 2008 schrieb Julien Jomier:
> Hi Marcus,
>
>  From the database on cdash.org it seems that the value column is
> storing only integers. I think we could change the field type to integer.
Ok, I fixed it locally in the database (i.e., no change required in the PHP
code). This change should probably be done by the (not yet existing) upgrade
script "cdash-upgrade-1.2-1.4.sql".

	Kind regards,
		Markus

--
Markus Grabner - Computer Graphics and Vision
Graz University of Technology, Inffeldgasse 16a/II, 8010 Graz, Austria