[Cdash] CDash feature (re)quest(ion)...

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Oct 20 21:18:05 UTC 2008

So, rather than a single "Totals" row at the very bottom, I would suggest a
"SubTotal" row for *each group* at the bottom of each group. And then some
small bit of white space before the next group. And then the grand total
"Totals" as-is but at the very bottom after some white space after the last
group's SubTotal.

And then some fields in the generated HTML for *each group* that represents
the total number of warnings+errors for the group. And the total number of
builds in the group.

Links for the "last good date" and the "cvs checkout" string could be placed
somewhere in the totals row (maybe with one of those little "info"
icons...?)

A good group would be defined as "number of builds > 20" (or some per-group
settable threshold) and "number of warnings < 1" and "number of errors <
1" (or some per-group settable thresholds)

I've filed this issue to track this feature request:

Thanks,
Dave