[Cdash] Problem with ViewVC and new file

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Oct 9 19:49:03 UTC 2008

For new files, you just want to view the new revision (as opposed to doing a
diff)...

In Mathieu's original example, that would map to this URL:
http://gdcm.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gdcm/trunk/Source/MediaStorageAndFileFormat/gdcmSerieHelper.cxx?revision=4442&view=markup
...instead of an r1/r2 diff URL...

(I will also copy this into the bug report.)

Dave