[Cdash] dart submission types

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Sun May 11 20:20:34 UTC 2008

Hello Highhat,

The groups are created via the web interface of CDash, by default
"Nightly", "Experimental" and "Continuous" are defined and cannot be
removed. You can add, remove, organize group via CDash. For more
information, check out the documentation on build groups at
http://public.kitware.com/Wiki/CDash:Administration#Build_Groups

Regarding best practice, I would say it's up to you to decide if you
want to create a different dashboard for each release. It also depends
on how many builds you got per day and if your dashboard is getting too
crowed. Other dashboard users might want to comment on this.

For most of the open-source projects hosted by Kitware, we keep releases
on the same dashboard page, which allows developers to keep track of the
releases without having to browse to a different page.

Julien